We are going to make a documentary; provide for cases, please!
- patients who have been given up and who looked for a different solution
- patients who chose a different solution straight away
- patients who have investigated into the reason of their disease
- patients who are undergoing treatment and following complementary therapy
- patients who are undergoing treatment who would like to do something by themselves without knowing where to look for the necessary information
Audiovisual support during the congress:
“A picture is worth a 1000 words.”
During the congress, our speakers are alternated with three contemplative mini-documentaries of about 12-13 minutes.
In these mini-documentaries, we shall see:
-Interviews with former cancer patients talking about 1 specific alternative treatment they have undergone.
-Interviews with several doctors about the specific complementary treatment they give.
-A compilation of fragments of interviews with foreign doctors about their specific complementary treatment. These doctors are not interviewed by ourselves, but a number of their quotations appear in the mini-documentaries.
These 3 mini-documentaries are not only to be shown during the congress, but are also to be put on our website of InKaZo and YouTube immediately after its conclusion.